Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Latest and Greatest Get Rich Quick Scheme

Smitty

REIN Member
Hello Everyone:So I get a letter today from a fellow investor. No note, just an cut out article from a newspaper with a full, one page ad detailing why I need to spend 90 minutes listening to the latest "method" of real estate riches; commercial properties.Now don`t get me wrong, already many of us know - and more than a few REIN members I know personally - are already involved in commercial investing. Undoubtedly, it can be a lucrative sandbox.Ok, so here`s my question; being a former teacher, I`m usually (1) fairly open-minded and (2) not one to resist (you may read "sucker" if you wish
style_emoticons
) a "free" info session. So does anyone know or can provide me some feedback on this latest "seminar". It is being put on by a group called "ICRE" , aka I
nstitute of C
ommercial R
eal E
state. Founders name is Cherif Medawar.

Just trying to do some due diligence even to see whether I am wasting 90 minutes of my time attending the "free" seminar, which, I anticipate, will pump some "weekend workshop" that can be attended for the low price of $1999 or something.

Are these guys providing real value - even at the 90 minute preview - or is this a waste of time. Having sat through other preview seminars like Rich Dad Poor Dad and Robert Allen, its hard for any of them to compare to REIN in terms of providing real
fundamentals, principles, and facts, and value
. Not trying to do an informercial for REIN here, but Don and co. have set the bar real high. However, its also quite fair to say that REIN is heavily focused on residential - which makes sense since its the sandbox most of us start out in and feel comfortable playing in.

My curiosity is peaked because I was initially attracted to commercial investing before starting with residential. So I am just wondering what, if anything, anyone has to say about this seminar; am I wasting my 90 minutes just hear someone spend 45 of it telling me why I need to spend the $ on the latest seminar (I`d rather just skip it then), or will I actually learn something useful?

Smitty
P.S. I know that in 90 minutes I am not really going to learn all I need to know A to Z, but who knows; one nugget of info can often lead to surprising results sometimes.
P.P.S. I am also aware of "if it ain`t broke, don`t fix it." My father and I have done well enough buying over a dozen residential properties, and that`s perfectly fine. But I admit, I am curious person by nature...

Top Bottom