Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Laundry Plumbing

rymac

REIN Member
Hey Everyone,

I`m having an issue with water in basement. It appears to be coming from the floor drain that overflows when the laundry machine is draining. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Thanks,
Ryan

EdRenkema

Registered
QUOTE (rymac @ Oct 5 2008, 11:33 AM) Hey Everyone,

I`m having an issue with water in basement. It appears to be coming from the floor drain that overflows when the laundry machine is draining. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Thanks,
Ryan

I have the same set up, you need to get rotorooter to power snake the drain as there is obviously something obstructing the flow. Consider also to get the line examined with a camera to identify the obstruction. I just had mine done and part of the damage is on my property but there is a line shifted further down on the municipal side of the drain so they are responsible for their side. This will lower my costs considerably since we will use the same contractor for the entire job. Consider contacting the municipality first to see if they will do a nocharge camera examination. They did for me so you never know till you ask. If the problem is on their side they will definitely be responsible for all costs.

Top Bottom