Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lease to Own

dianab

Registered
Does anyone know of a reputable Lease-to-Own company/companies besides Home Owner Soon? I have heard positive feedback about Home Owner Soon, but I have yet to have any luck getting a return e-mail or call from them. I have a property that I want to find an option tenant for and am not having much success finding one alone and thought using a service would speed things up potentially?

Any feedback would be greatly appreicated. Thanks

GaryMcGowan

Registered
There are many out there. It is very important you do your due diligence on each and every one of them before you proceed.
Some question about the property...
Where is the property located?
What is the value of the property?
What are you doing with the property right now? and why?
What do you need from the property in terms of cash?
What is the time frame you are thinking of?

There many questions that one needs to ask themselves about the property first. Then you can decide what you want to do with the property.

You can email me if you would like, my email address is at the bottom.

ProActive

Registered
Hi Diana,

Take a look at my web site (www.proactivehomebuyers.com) and then call or email if you would like to chat more about finding a lease option client for your property.

Regards,

Dawn Schneider

ProActive Home Buyers
Real Estate that Makes a Difference
www.proactivehomebuyers.com
877-519-8281 (toll free)
604-813-9234 (cell)
604-444-9237 (fax)

ProActive Mortgages
Mortgages that Makes A Difference
www.proactive-mortgages.com
604-813-9234 (cell)
604-444-9237 (fax)

JoeRagona

Registered
Diana,

I with the help of another partner have been upgrading our qualification process/spreadsheet numbers that allow us to immediately tell if a client can afford said property. At the same time it will give us the proper housing affordability based around their income, TDS and GDS ratios etc.

If you need some help generating numbers, let me know. The others that have responded are also great help...they helped me get started also..

You can contact me directly at 905-467-6800 , by PM or email [email protected]

We currently concentrate on RTO only in Barrie, and KWC.

GoRentFreeFast

Registered
QUOTE (dianab @ Oct 13 2009, 10:59 PM) Does anyone know of a reputable Lease-to-Own company/companies besides Home Owner Soon? I have heard positive feedback about Home Owner Soon, but I have yet to have any luck getting a return e-mail or call from them. I have a property that I want to find an option tenant for and am not having much success finding one alone and thought using a service would speed things up potentially?

Any feedback would be greatly appreicated. Thanks

Hi Diana,
Let’s look at what you’re looking for by starting with a chat. We’re completing anywhere from 3-8 LTO deals per week so I’m sure we can offer some assistance. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience. We have a number of TV interview and a `Real Investment TV` spot on our web site so please take a look.

www.GoRentFreeFast.com

Philip

dianab

Registered
QUOTE (GaryMcGowan @ Oct 13 2009, 10:48 PM) There are many out there. It is very important you do your due diligence on each and every one of them before you proceed.
Some question about the property...
Where is the property located? Muskoka`s (not an optimal urban ctr. LTO location)
What is the value of the property? ~560,000
What are you doing with the property right now? and why?
What do you need from the property in terms of cash?
What is the time frame you are thinking of?

There many questions that one needs to ask themselves about the property first. Then you can decide what you want to do with the property.

You can email me if you would like, my email address is at the bottom.
If you have any ideas I`m fresh out. This is not a classic LTO property, but I have a great opportunity with this.
I would be happy to hear your thoughts.

Diana

dianab

Registered
QUOTE (JDRInvestments @ Oct 17 2009, 08:48 AM) Diana,

I with the help of another partner have been upgrading our qualification process/spreadsheet numbers that allow us to immediately tell if a client can afford said property. At the same time it will give us the proper housing affordability based around their income, TDS and GDS ratios etc.

If you need some help generating numbers, let me know. The others that have responded are also great help...they helped me get started also..

You can contact me directly at 905-467-6800 , by PM or email [email protected]

We currently concentrate on RTO only in Barrie, and KWC.

Hi Joey,
Thanks for your reply. This property lies outside of your concentrative focus. I will keep your information and thanks again for your reply.

GaryMcGowan

Registered
QUOTE (dianab @ Oct 31 2009, 07:09 PM) If you have any ideas I`m fresh out. This is not a classic LTO property, but I have a great opportunity with this.
I would be happy to hear your thoughts.

Diana

Muskoka , I`m guessing lake front property?!
Email me some questions you have and I`ll answer them as best as I can. I`m very well connected with RTO investors and companies.

Also you can check out our rent to own web site. www.renttobuyahome.com

Gary..
gary @ realestateventures .ca

markl

Registered
Hi Diana,

Based on the little known about your property $560k and the location Muskoka. Most people who are looking in that area would be looking for a second property and can probably get financing. If they cannot get financing it will probably diminish your pool as if they can`t get financed they have no business looking for a cottage property. We have done deals in that range but in places where average household income was $120k +.

If it is lakefront there are several companies who manage short term rentals up there. I know a good one in Midland and can get you the contact information. I was amazed at the rents they get for a week.

Regards

dianab

Registered
QUOTE (markl @ Nov 1 2009, 09:36 PM) Hi Diana,

Based on the little known about your property $560k and the location Muskoka. Most people who are looking in that area would be looking for a second property and can probably get financing. If they cannot get financing it will probably diminish your pool as if they can`t get financed they have no business looking for a cottage property. We have done deals in that range but in places where average household income was $120k +.

If it is lakefront there are several companies who manage short term rentals up there. I know a good one in Midland and can get you the contact information. I was amazed at the rents they get for a week.

Regards

I knew this niche property would be a LTO issue, but I thought it wouldn`t hurt to exhaust all the options. I would be happy to consider the Midland company for short term rentals. Summer is a better time for this, but perhaps this property would suit a skier nicely too. Thanks and please send the information.

markl

Registered
Sure no problem can you either send me an email mark at theversatileinvestor.com or post your email address and I will get the information to you

Top Bottom