Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

LNG pipeline to boom northern BC real estate market!

Anonymous

Registered
The Liquified Natural Gas (LNG) pipeline project could create life-changing fortunes for sophisticated investors. An estimated 75, 000 workers and, at least, 15, 000 more rental units are needed in order to house a growing workforce. Now THIS is the type of economy you want to get into immediately, so that when it really starts to boom (as it is in Saskatchewan), you will have already made a heck of a lot of money. You will make money if you invest at the beginning of a boom, but fortunes are created when you get into a market BEFORE the boom. There is a complete shift in real estate market fundamentals when you compare major markets, like Vancouver and Toronto, to the smaller booming rural communities, like Saskatchewan and northern British Columbia. Vancouver has no fundamentals, no quality job growth, and incomes are in decline. This is the exact opposite of a market you want to buy into. This is actually an economy you want to sell in, as Vancouver has reached its peak for its current cycle.

ChrisLafratta

Registered
How could one best take advantage of this? I live in Ontario, and will soon be completing my Industrial Electrician apprenticeship. I am considering simply moving to Fort St. John, working there, and taking on JV partners. Any advice?

Regards,

Chris

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
good idea. Of course the weather is miserable in the fall to spring, but you will make lots of $s.

Go (north)west, young man !!!

ChrisLafratta

Registered
Haha, will do! Thanks Thomas.

According to Wikipedia it is one of the sunniest places in the province.

Chris

Dan Golby

REIN Member
Excellent choice in becoming an electrician!.....I started my electrical trade on my first day out of high school and it has been one of the best decisions of my life. Of course another great decision was buying real estate so I don't have to be an electrician forever..... :)

Top Bottom