Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Looking for a Calgary Business Partner

RobertHepper

Registered
Hi

I`ve been in the Real Estate game for nearly two years. I am planning to go full time with it and need a business partner. Ideally the person would need to live in Calgary. I am based in Vancouver and do all my investing in Calgary. I am focused on JV deals, option to purchase and contract deals. I`m open to other investment strategies like lease options.

I recently finishing my website www.yourhomesolutions.ca. Through my marketing I`m attracting JV partners, investors and motivated sellers.

My strengths are sales, marketing, research, having a strong team in place, networking, setting up creative deals, problem solving.

I need someone who has strengths in; time management, administrative duties, is detail orientated, good with people, confident, trustworthy, researching and sales calls.

Some personal attributes I`m looking for in a business partner are; enjoys Real Estate, likes to have a fun work environment, is self motivated, is passionate about life and full of energy.

If interested please call me at 403 366 2717 or email me at [email protected]

Robert Hepper

Top Bottom