Looking for a good Accountant in Calgary!

Beaupre1

Registered
I am a U.S. citizen (go LA Kings, I know they`re horrible) and my wife and I need an accountant who is familiar with U.S. codes and will be able to offer us advice on getting the most profits out of our properties. We just sold one last year so we`re going to owe a few bucks come April.
Our last two accountants have been duds, offering very little advice but charging a fortune.

Thanks in advance,

Scott Beaupre

style_emoticons

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
Hey Scott,

Check out the resource directory for a list of wonderful accountants. Call them to check which one will provide you the best US advise.

Tren

Registered
QUOTE (Beaupre1 @ Feb 5 2008, 11:06 AM) I am a U.S. citizen (go LA Kings, I know they`re horrible) and my wife and I need an accountant who is familiar with U.S. codes and will be able to offer us advice on getting the most profits out of our properties. We just sold one last year so we`re going to owe a few bucks come April.
Our last two accountants have been duds, offering very little advice but charging a fortune.

Thanks in advance,

Scott Beaupre

style_emoticons

Hi Scott
for US taxes (not Canaadian) I have used a guy called L Ali Chatur I have not used him for a while as I do not have any US property at the moment, his number was 262-2022 Tren
P.S. too bad about being a Kings fan
style_emoticons