Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Looking for a good mortgage broker for multiplexes.

DanieLL

Registered
Hi everyone and thanks for good posts,

I`m looking for a mortgage broker with extensive experience in multiplex financing and good access to friendly banks dealing with commercial financing.

I`m located in Kitchener ` Waterloo.

Your referrals would be strongly appreciated.

Thanks

DanieLL

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
Go to PeoplesTrust or First National directly .. as they are the top 2 multi-family lenders .. or to Montrose mortgage .. all 3 firms have an office in GTA.

markl

Registered
Hi DanieLL

I do a lot of work with Kevin Boughen [email protected] he has been great in getting me financing on all types of multi and mixed use properties.

As Thomas pointed out there are some companies that deal direct I have not done a deal with Peoplestrust or montrose. But I have have found first national difficult to deal with on the smaller multi's being less than 20 units.

Good Luck let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
[quote user=markl]But I have have found first national difficult to deal with on the smaller multi's being less than 20 units. fair enough .. although any initial mortgage financing on a multi will be scrutinized a lot more than the 18th .. far more paperwork than a conventional mortgage for a townhouse !

Tibo

Imagine, Believe & Achieve :-)
Registered
be carful with first national they require rent roll and tenant name and square footage of apt and disclose my net and gross every year. it's a pain in the quister. For a 6 plex with a mortgage of 158K???

DanieLL

Registered
Thanks for your great replies.

I have an offer accepted on an 11-plex, I haven't heard to PeoplesTrust.

I have a meeting with FNF this Monday.

housingrental

Registered
Hi Daneill

I'd contact a mortgage broker

Mark has provided a quality reference above

Top Bottom