looking for a new insurance company!

BlairClarke

Registered
hey everyone!

Im in the market for a new insurance company. My current insurance company is increasing my auto rate for no reason at all. Ive had an outstanding record for the past five years and im not putting up with this. Im also looking for home insurance as well. Id like to give a single company both my home and auto policys.
So im asking all the rein space members if you can recommend a company that you currently use. Im looking for a company that has outstanding rates and is excellent when it comes to rental property insurance.

I currently live in Orillia Ontario if that helps!

Thanks to everyone who replies!

jcabral

Registered
QUOTE (HydroHead @ Jan 11 2010, 05:07 PM) hey everyone!

Im in the market for a new insurance company. My current insurance company is increasing my auto rate for no reason at all. Ive had an outstanding record for the past five years and im not putting up with this. Im also looking for home insurance as well. Id like to give a single company both my home and auto policys.
So im asking all the rein space members if you can recommend a company that you currently use. Im looking for a company that has outstanding rates and is excellent when it comes to rental property insurance.

If you went to any post secondary college, the alumni usually has an affinity program.

I use Mecloche/Mennox - A TD bank insurance. This offered the best rates for me. I also looked at ScotiaBank Auto insurance, very competitive with TD.

lgrossi

Registered
Hello,

It is difficult to find just one insurance company for all your needs. I use TD for my auto insurance. They offer a good price and they are flexible in customizing your policy. We have a race car that it is used only spring and summer and they charge just a low fee for the other months. For house insurance I have had Peace Hills, I get the best price for my house. For rental properties, Park Insurance is the best. They have a designed policy for REIN members, best coverage and best prices. I hope this helps!!!

Mike Milovick

Registered
RBC for Home and Auto

Van Allen Insurance in Listowel for rental property. Pamela and Barbie - (519) 291-2470. They rock.

QUOTE (HydroHead @ Jan 11 2010, 07:07 PM) hey everyone!

UTCVenturesLtd

Registered
I use to use ING which changed their name to Intact Insurance.... now i use Axa Pacific... better rates surprisingly enough!

Tootse

Registered
QUOTE (jcabral @ Jan 11 2010, 08:30 PM) If you went to any post secondary college, the alumni usually has an affinity program.

I use Mecloche/Mennox - A TD bank insurance. This offered the best rates for me. I also looked at ScotiaBank Auto insurance, very competitive with TD.

Same here.