Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Looking for an accountant, broker, realtor references (Winnipeg)

ryderneedham

Registered
I'm a new investor located in Winnipeg. I have incorporated a company with 2 other investors, and we are in the process of looking for good professionals that will become important members of our team. I have read a number of old posts requesting similar information, but did not find many responses. Any references that other members could provide would be very helpful.

Most importantly I am looking for a good accountant that has experience with other real estate investors. I do have the names of a couple realtors and mortgage brokers that I am going to contact, but any recommendations would be appreciated. The brokers and accountant don't necessarily need to be local, but it would be preferred as I like the option to meet with them face to face (especially the accountant).

Look forward to hearing from fellow members.

2ndstory

Registered
IMO, local is the way to go. I've tried long distance and it is a pain, and they don't understand the Winnipeg market. I have a mortgage broker that I use exclusively. Here is his contact.

Greg Mason

Tel: 204-953-8806

http://www.gregmason.ca/

ryderneedham

Registered
Thanks 2ndstory. Appreciate the response. Gord Brady is a name I've been recommended as well. Looks like they're in the same office. I am definitely going to contact them.

ryderneedham

Registered
Hi Nik,

I contacted Greg, and am meeting with him tomorrow. Very excited to get the ball rolling on our first property.

Do you have a real estate agent you could recommend? I have one, but he seems to be pretty busy. It seems like I have to chase after him for everything. I would like someone who is more available and also willing to send me potential opportunities.

2ndstory

Registered
For sure. Call my realtor. Rod. 2047821693. He's the best and always has time for clients.

Nik

Top Bottom