Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Looking for an Exceptional Realtor in Calgary?

Mystique

Registered
Hello Eveyone
I am looking for a realtor in Calgary who is exceptionally good at selling especailly in this market. I need to sell couple of properties in Calgary as soon as possible. I know this is not the right time to sell and I should be buying instead of selling but my circumstances dictates otherwise. YOur input will be very much appreciated.
Hari Narang

UTCVenturesLtd

Registered
QUOTE (Mystique @ Jul 29 2008, 01:10 PM) Hello Eveyone
I am looking for a realtor in Calgary who is exceptionally good at selling especailly in this market. I need to sell couple of properties in Calgary as soon as possible. I know this is not the right time to sell and I should be buying instead of selling but my circumstances dictates otherwise. YOur input will be very much appreciated.
Hari Narang

I used Farhan Bawja for selling and buying one property recently... 998-8448 He has a great style and a high standard of doing deals. Dresses professionally. A tell it like it is person. Give him a chance to give you a quote and do some research as to where properties are selling at. With a few properties to sell, he will cut you some $$$ of the commission for sure! Tell him that Dean referred you! Good Luck!

Mystique

Registered
Thank you so much for the tip.
Hari
QUOTE (UTCVenturesLtd @ Aug 1 2008, 10:45 AM) I used Farhan Bawja for selling and buying one property recently... 998-8448 He has a great style and a high standard of doing deals. Dresses professionally. A tell it like it is person. Give him a chance to give you a quote and do some research as to where properties are selling at. With a few properties to sell, he will cut you some $$$ of the commission for sure! Tell him that Dean referred you! Good Luck!

chrismccallum

REIN Member
Hi Mystique!

I have recently used a great guy named Scott Baker. Scott is with Maxwell, and is quite knowledgable. He truly is worth calling. He was extremely punctual, very in tune with Calgary`s current growth/market, and was particularly funny, which I find makes dealing with him fun.

His number is 829-7770, and appears available all of the time. I called him at some weird hours and he helped me out whenever I did.

Try him, or at least give him a call.

- Chris

JanBowler

Registered
We recommend Randy Bett - experienced realtor for Calgary and Red Deer, and REIN member. He has given us exceptional service! ph 403-239-3642

craigw

Registered
I use Dana Ellison from Maxwell Canyon Creek Realty. He is excellent at at helping find the true value of a property and is also very good at helping with your due dilligence. His number is 403-921-6700.

Craig Williams
WrenCorp Developments

Top Bottom