Looking for Edmonton RE Lawyer

JamelleAlexander

Registered
Hello,
Currently I am looking for an Edmonton real estate lawyer who is reasonably priced as well as deals with creative real estate transactions. I`m looking to do buy and hold purchases and lease options, therefore some of the deals may be a little more of a creative transaction on the lease option side. If you guys could list some of your references that would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

RichardCanfield

Registered
QUOTE (JamelleAlexander @ Apr 5 2009, 03:58 PM) Hello,
Currently I am looking for an Edmonton real estate lawyer who is reasonably priced as well as deals with creative real estate transactions. I`m looking to do buy and hold purchases and lease options, therefore some of the deals may be a little more of a creative transaction on the lease option side. If you guys could list some of your references that would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

I am a big fan of John Toogood. He was a referral to me from some Platinum REIN Members who have used him exclusively for all their deals. I have been amazed by John`s knowledge and time to sit with me and discuss things. I consider him a valued member of my team. I also send many of my clients to him and I have hear nothing but absolutely positive response

check out
www.richardshunter.com

Darren Richards is also good with this firm.

JimWhitelaw

Registered
I`ve had good experience with Victor Howard at:

Pahl Howard Rowland Llp
780-986-8428
100-5306 50 St, Leduc, AB T9E 6Z6