Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Looking for Good Mortgage broker in Canmore AB

MarkLabrosse

Registered
I`d like to keep my business local if I can. If anyone knows of a good broker who is "REIN" friendly and knows investors needs, I would love to hear about her/him.

Thanks,

LZARIF

Registered
Hi;
I know Farshid Bayat 819-2830 in Calgary,and he is a rein member.
style_emoticons

QUOTE (MOPBRealty @ Oct 18 2007, 09:22 PM) I`d like to keep my business local if I can. If anyone knows of a good broker who is "REIN" friendly and knows investors needs, I would love to hear about her/him.

Thanks,

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
QUOTE (MOPBRealty @ Oct 18 2007, 08:22 PM) I`d like to keep my business local if I can. If anyone knows of a good broker who is "REIN" friendly and knows investors needs, I would love to hear about her/him.

Thanks,

Never confuse the location of a broker with the location of the property .. Try Randy Jamieson in Calgary (a long time REIN member and very knowledgable about many options especially for investors ..) @ 403-214-1888 .. "investment" in Canmore is the wrong term .. I`d call it speculation on equity upside .. VERY risky .. as cash-flow is too low for the high high prices .. and quite a glut of condo product at the moment ... plan for a large negative cash-flow and have cash to cover that .. but you`ll liely come out OK 2-4 years from now as land is scarce as are single family houses !

Greeting from Canmore .. and

Top Bottom