Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Looking for help setting up my team!

Hamiltonriver

Registered
Hello,

I am a new real estate investor and I am in the process of setting up my personal team, as Don suggested in his books.

I live in the Kitchener/Waterloo area and I am looking for a lawyer, property manager, insurance broker and real estate broker. I already have an accountant and a mortgage broker through REIN referrals. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

CamMcCarroll

Registered
Tahani Aburaneh is a solid Realtor in KWC (if thats where you are investing).

Google search her name and i'm sure you'll have no problem finding her.

housingrental

Registered
For property management I might be happy to help depending on the property type and area. If not, I could provide references to others.

For others happy to provide references. Please send me an email with more information and I will send you info on which companies I think would be most appropriate for insurance etc..

R

RussellWestcott

For REIN` members as part of your additional benefits you have as a member. Tahani was one of my interview with an experts last year, and there was a tremendous amount of information on this interview.

You can listen to this interview >>here

Members check out the brand new download section. You can download the audios, you can listen to them directly, and even has a media player for videos... check out the screencast presentation by Carl Gomez >> here (as part of you your post meeting follow-up information)

Sorry for the off topic post, just wanted to point out some additional tools for members

Top Bottom