Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Looking for House to Rent - Sardis, BC

sharonsabourin

Registered
Hi,

I am looking for a house to rent in Sardis, BC. I would consider Chilliwack but prefer Sardis. I have just sold my townhouse and am looking to rent for a year or two until I decide where to buy next.

I have 2 purebred cats and I am a VERY responsible pet owner. I would be an awesome tenant as I keep my place spotless and look after the yard. I love to garden.

I am a single woman, early 50`s

Can anyone help me out. My move-out date is September 25th but I could do October 1st if necessary.

Thanks.

Sharon

Roddyw9

Registered
QUOTE (sharonsabourin @ Sep 4 2008, 11:12 AM) Hi,

I am looking for a house to rent in Sardis, BC. I would consider Chilliwack but prefer Sardis. I have just sold my townhouse and am looking to rent for a year or two until I decide where to buy next.

I have 2 purebred cats and I am a VERY responsible pet owner. I would be an awesome tenant as I keep my place spotless and look after the yard. I love to garden.

I am a single woman, early 50`s

Can anyone help me out. My move-out date is September 25th but I could do October 1st if necessary.

Thanks.

Sharon

Sharon,

Would you come up to The Falls area? I know my neighbour was looking for a tenant a while back - I will check with them tomorrow.

Rod

Top Bottom