Looking for junior partner

manojsingh

Registered
Sep 18, 2008
Brampton
There is lot of action going on in my real estate portfolio. I have JV partners lined up but not having sufficient good deals.Sometimes because of time constrain could not working on new deals. I am looking for someone who is willing to work hard and follow the REIN system to find good deal. He can also work on his own plan. I will be more than happy to provide all financial resource as well as my knowledge to create win win situation for both. My focus area is Hamilton and Brampton. People who are interested in these area can contact me [email protected].

RedlineBrett

Registered
Oct 24, 2007
Calgary
QUOTE (manojsingh @ Oct 29 2009, 01:08 AM) There is lot of action going on in my real estate portfolio. I have JV partners lined up but not having sufficient good deals.Sometimes because of time constrain could not working on new deals. I am looking for someone who is willing to work hard and follow the REIN system to find good deal. He can also work on his own plan. I will be more than happy to provide all financial resource as well as my knowledge to create win win situation for both. My focus area is Hamilton and Brampton. People who are interested in these area can contact me [email protected].

Congratulations on moving your business forward... having lots of capital is a great place to be right now!