Looking for JV in Saskatoon

Sep 5, 2007
I have a friend in dire need of a place to live in right now. He`s willling to have a JV with anyone in saskatoon east side. He has already seen a place, but doesn`t have any money for downpayment. He can qualify for the mortgage and would live in the property. He has an annual gross of $80,000, first time homebuyer. If any REIN member is interested, please PM me or emai me at [email protected]

Thanks.

RedlineBrett

Registered
Oct 24, 2007
Calgary
QUOTE (therealpotentials @ Mar 10 2008, 09:50 AM) I have a friend in dire need of a place to live in right now. He`s willling to have a JV with anyone in saskatoon east side. He has already seen a place, but doesn`t have any money for downpayment. He can qualify for the mortgage and would live in the property. He has an annual gross of $80,000, first time homebuyer. If any REIN member is interested, please PM me or emai me at [email protected]

Thanks.

Why not get him in at a 100% finance rather than toss half the equity to a partner? He`d pay a ~7% fee (one of the mortgage guys will chime in here I`m sure) but he might be able to score the property on his own without giving half of it away.