Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Looking for JV partner in multi family

jeffjas

Registered
I am a life-long resident of Winnipeg and I currently own a couple of multi-family properties in Winnipeg, which has finally seen excellent capital appreciation over the past 2 yrs, on top of that you can get very good positive cash flow properties. I am looking at doing my first JV deal, on some other multi unit blocks which show good cash flow and strong rental upside (below market rent).

I am a big believer that the quickest way to real estate & financial success is through owning multi-family units, not even duplexes. If you are a like minded investor who would like to get involved in multi-unit deals please let me know. We do not have a REIN chapter in Wpg but I can explain what the market is like and what properties I normally target.

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
QUOTE (jeffjas @ Jul 12 2008, 05:26 PM) I am a life-long resident of Winnipeg and I currently own a couple of multi-family properties in Winnipeg, which has finally seen excellent capital appreciation over the past 2 yrs, on top of that you can get very good positive cash flow properties. I am looking at doing my first JV deal, on some other multi unit blocks which show good cash flow and strong rental upside (below market rent).

I am a big believer that the quickest way to real estate & financial success is through owning multi-family units, not even duplexes. If you are a like minded investor who would like to get involved in multi-unit deals please let me know. We do not have a REIN chapter in Wpg but I can explain what the market is like and what properties I normally target.
send me specifics please .. not on this public site though !

We own in BC, AB, SK and TX .. but would consider a JV in MB at the right price in the right neighborhood not already shopped over by the locals !

Top Bottom