Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Looking for letter sample - offer to buy

CarlaJohnson

Registered
My family and I are looking to buy a new personal home here in Cambridge. We have done a lot of viewings and narrowed the kind of home we are looking for. We noticed a couple of properties that fit our criteria, but they are not on the market, so we are going to send a letter offering to purchase the property. These letters will be "cold calls."

We are in the good hands of an excellent agent who will be delivering the letter and following up for us. If anyone has a letter sample for this situation and would share it, I would truly appreciate it.
style_emoticons

Thank you,

Carla

davidcourt

Registered
hi,your agent(sales rep) should have a form for "property not listed",to fill out.
Not sure if that`s what your looking for,but hope it helps

CarlaJohnson

Registered
Here is the finished product. It is a personal letter to the owners of the property. We wanted it to be personal and respectful. The address on the envelope is hand-printed and the letter will be hand-delivered. The owners will be personally contacted after a few days. If anyone wants to use this letter, go right ahead.

Date

Dear Owners of full address of property:

My family and I are looking to move to the North Galt area. We have viewed several of the homes on the market and familiarized ourselves with the area. We would appreciate if you would consider our somewhat, unusual request.

Few of the homes on the market come close to what we are looking for. However, on a number of occasions we have driven past your lovely home and we believe your property could be the ideal place for us. We are hoping you would consider selling your house to us. It has several of the features we are looking for in a new family home.

We are flexible with a closing date and would be happy to make this as easy a transition as can be for you. If you are even remotely willing to discuss this further with us, please contact our agent Tanya Santoro or her husband Marco Santoro.

Tanya`s website is www.TanyaSantoro.com.
Her phone numbers are 519-621-7803 (home) and 519-590-7355 (cell).

This letter has been sent specifically to you. We have not canvassed your neighbourhood. I would appreciate it if you would keep my name confidential until we have further discussions. Tanya and Marco will follow this letter up with a visit in a few days.

Thank you so much for taking the time to consider our proposal.

Yours Truly,

signature

Steven Roorda
Cambridge, ON

Top Bottom