Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Looking for Rental Property in Red Deer, AB

AmandaGilbert

Registered
Hello,

I am currently renting from a REIN member in Edmonton,Alberta; however due to a work advancement I will be re-locating to Red Deer, Alberta. I am looking for a property to rent, it will be for my partner, our daughter, myself and our two dogs. We are looking for a property available for April 01 or mid-April; as my partner is currently living with family in Red Deer. We consider ourselves long term renters and are looking for a place to call home. We have excellent references, that we can share with you. I am also understanding to a non-refundable pet deposit. If anyone has a property available, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you,

Amanda

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
We have 2BRs for rent in Red Deer the mid $900's to low $1000's (depending on upgrade status).

Please call Hearthstone at 403-314-0099 and ask for "Hawkwood Apartments" on 54 Street or click here.

Beautiful upgrades for only $1025 !

AmandaGilbert

Registered
Thank you Thomas, however I am looking for a townhome, duplex or house. With my two dogs I would like to have a yard.

moparcanuck

Registered
While I have no current vacancies in Red Deer, I would recommend Hearthstone Properties at hpman.ca They are who I use for my property management, and I have never had a tenant complaint about them.

LucasAtwell

Registered
try checking reddeer.kijiji.ca and look for "VIEW TODAY! RENO'd Three Bdrm Upper Floor! Private Yard!".

Top Bottom