Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Looking for RTO investor for pre-qualified RTO tenants

mmpettit

Registered
I have a few people who have been pre-qualified. We are looking for investors for them. The first couple is looking to locate in the Collingwood area, Ontario, into a single detached home not right on the ski hill. We have already located a potential home for them - purchase price $280,000, rent $1,250, purchase option $300, $20,000 security deposit, estimated ROI 17% and COC 5%, 3-year term, investment required of $45,229.

If you are interested, we can send you more details on the potential RTO tenants and the calculations behind the numbers.

Marlene Pettit

[email protected]

Realty To Build Wealth

johnkord

Registered
Hi Marlene! I am an RTO landlord whose tenants are breaking a 3-year lease agreement, and walking away. I woul be interested in filling the property with new RTO tennants. The house is in Barrie, in Leticia Heights area. it is a modest semi-detached, which I estimate to be worth about $175,000 to $180,000. It is at the end of a cul-de-sac and has a nice garden in the back. would you know anyone interested in becoming a RTO tenant there? I can provide very detailed info. I have posted about this situation in the RTO forum. John Kordowisko.

Top Bottom