Lowermainland/fraser valley multiple offers

Rick2992

New Forum Member
REIN Member
Hello

I have not been following real estate cycles in our region to know how the cycles play out. I know years back multiple offers were the norm....and then there was a cool down and now many years later we are back at it again.

How long does this cycle last? For those investors who have been in or watching the market for years how does this play out? What has your experience been?

How does pricing adjust? When or how do we go back to normal selling pace compared to the madness we are seeing?

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
The "cycle" of international money flowing to safe havens such as Canada will end as soon as China becomes a modern democracy, with clean unpolluted air, as soon as Russia becomes a European-friendly democracy, tourism and student destination, as soon as the Middle East is free of religious zealots, as soon as South American drug traders end their violence and coercion !

Rick2992

New Forum Member
REIN Member
Great answer Thomas!

This has always been the case for Canada...yet we have experienced downturns and slowdowns in the past. What I am trying to figure out is in the past when there were multiple offer situations and a frenzy....how long did it last? What made it stop? How did it stop? What happened after?