Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mailing REIN Membership

EricBodin

Registered
Hi, my name is Eric, from Vancouver, and I am new to the forum. I would be interested in becoming a REIN member but could anyone tell me more about the mailing membership as I can`t really find any info about it? and also living in BC, are there regular workshop, meetings...?
Thx

NassirNathoo

Registered
Hello,

I am a Rein member by mail. I chose this option as i can;t attend the workshops.
You must contact REIN for this option. With this membership, you are allowed to attend 1 quickstart but you are not allowed to attend to workshops - monthly meeting.

hope it helps. please contact Donna @ REIN.

Thanks

navaz

Registered
I am a REIN member from Vancouver -I cannot attend all the Alberta REIN meetings so I enjoy a complete set of CD`s and enjoy them in my car. The mail outs are a great way to stay informed about the market place. It is a treat to attend the live ones and reach out and touch people that are making a difference to their own lives and many others! Looking forward to seeing you at the Feb meeting

Grant

Registered
There is also a BC chapter that meets quarterly in Vancouver, which would put you halfway between By Mail and regular membership if you decided to join. I would recommend that as it gives you the monthly workshop CDs and handouts from Alberta, but you get to go to a workshop every 3 months or so in Vancouver to connect with other members. If you join before February, there will be a Quickstart happening in Vancouver that you will definitely want to be a part of.

You can give our office a call at 1-888-824-7346 if you want them to fax you a BC membership registration form.

EricBodin

Registered
Thx very much for your answers. I will definitely give it a try!
Eric

Top Bottom