Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Make sure that you have indicated that you are a REIN™ member

Grant

Registered
For those of you who aren`t REIN™ members, the following post does not apply.If you are a REIN™ member, make sure that you have indicated in your profile that this is the case. This is the way that you get approved for access to the Members Only section. I have noticed that there are a few REIN™ members who haven`t indicated this properly. If you haven`t, no worries. It`ll only take you 30 seconds. Just click on the button labeled "User CP" in the top right corner of the forum. On the left side of that page, click on "Edit Profile Information". The first field at the top says "Type of member - Indicate here if you are a REIN™ member. You will be approved for full access within two business days." Make sure you select "REIN™ member" in the drop-down menu. Please also fill out the "Address" field at the bottom of the same page. When you`re done, click "Amend my profile" at the bottom.

This notifies us that we should approve you for access into the Members` Only section. You will be approved within two business days
. In the meantime, you will still be able to browse the public forums.

If you have any questions about the forum system, please call our office at 1-888-824-7346
or send Ethan a personal message (PM).

If it has been more than two business days since you have followed the instructions above properly and you are still not approved, please call the REIN office at 1-888-824-7346
or e-mail [email protected]
with your username, indicating that you are waiting to be approved.

LornaRush

Registered
I am one of those Rein members that did not do it correctly but have done so more than 2 days ago. I still can not access the downloads. Can you tell me what I am doing wrong, or am I still waiting to be approved? Thanks for your help.

Grant

Registered
You are still waiting to be approved. The office is closed over the weekend, so that`s probably why nothing`s happened yet. 48 hours means 2 business days, actually. I`m sure you`ll be approved on Monday.

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
Also,

Remember, if you are a Member and you want to ensure that Don, Russell and the other REIN experts read your post, make sure you post it in the members` discussion section as that is where we look and post first due to the many posts.

Top Bottom