Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mastermind Group in Toronto

Youngdue

Registered
Is anyone interested in joining Mastermind Group in Toronto?

I am looking for ideally 5-6 like-minded individual investors to form a Mastermind Group in Toronto.
My intent and purpose of forming this mastermind group is to help each other accountable and reach each other`s goal by sharing information, knowledge, discuss deals and exit strategies, creative ways to find leads and marketing, and how to operate real estate investment business effectively. We will also be working on personal growth and development area, strategies to manage time and mind set to go for extra mile to acheive success we all desire. Most of the success principle we will be using is based on Jack Canfield`s book "The Success Principles"

We will be meeting twice a month (every other week) either in person or over the phone. If you are interested, please email me at [email protected]

Karma Youngdue

Michael1854

New Forum Member
Registered
Hi Karma,
I am interested.

Mike Lupo
416-999-9607
QUOTE (Youngdue @ Dec 16 2009, 09:58 AM) Is anyone interested in joining Mastermind Group in Toronto?

I am looking for ideally 5-6 like-minded individual investors to form a Mastermind Group in Toronto.
My intent and purpose of forming this mastermind group is to help each other accountable and reach each other`s goal by sharing information, knowledge, discuss deals and exit strategies, creative ways to find leads and marketing, and how to operate real estate investment business effectively. We will also be working on personal growth and development area, strategies to manage time and mind set to go for extra mile to acheive success we all desire. Most of the success principle we will be using is based on Jack Canfield`s book "The Success Principles"

We will be meeting twice a month (every other week) either in person or over the phone. If you are interested, please email me at [email protected]

Karma Youngdue

TonyMandrique

Registered
QUOTE (Youngdue @ Dec 16 2009, 08:58 AM) Is anyone interested in joining Mastermind Group in Toronto?

Karma Youngdue

I am interested. Please email me when the group will meet. Thanks.

Tony M.
Email: [email protected]

Top Bottom