Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Membership

SRE

Registered
Hello my name is Phil Iam a novice investor who is considering joining REIN, I would appreciate some feedback from a member living in Medicine Hat Alberta.

RArora

Registered
QUOTE (joeiannuzzi @ May 21 2008, 06:42 PM)
Hi Phil. You may wish to read this thread as it has all your answers.

http://myreinspace.com/public_forums/General_Discussion/61-1568-REIN_membership.html

thanks for guiding us to that link! Iv been trying to make up my mind for the past 1 week since I chanced upon this forum and REIN-esp since I live in Ottawa and the monthly workshop is in Toronto!!! it seems to me the way to optimise REIN is by attending these workshops-I just wish they had them in Ottawa too!!! Is there an option that you go with the online membership but the months you can attend the workshop you can pay the difference?

Iv been trying to get in touch with the REIN management for help regarding this and other qs but haven't heard back yet...

RArora

Registered
I managed to get in touch with them!
style_emoticons

Ray was great and refferred me to Donna. I shall be there for the Toronto Workshop next week!
style_emoticons

Top Bottom