Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Merry Christmas to REIN

GarthChapman

Registered
A very Merry Christmas to all the wonderful people at REIN.

You have created for your members a fantastic organization which continues to help make us all much more successful in our real estate investments, and which provides us all with an organization we are proud to be a part of and to contribute to. We are better people for having been infected with your spirit of giving.

You continue to raise the bar every year, and 2007 has been absolutely outstanding. We can`t wait to see what you have in store for us in 2008!

So a great big thank you and all our best wishes to Don, Russell, Donna, Connie, Ginger, Ray, Melanie, Deb, Sonya, Amber, Sue, Grant and Ethan.

RedlineBrett

Registered
QUOTE (GarthChapman @ Dec 14 2007, 10:44 AM) A very Merry Christmas to all the wonderful people at REIN.

You have created for your members a fantastic organization which continues to help make us all much more successful in our real estate investments, and which provides us all with an organization we are proud to be a part of and to contribute to. We are better people for having been infected with your spirit of giving.

You continue to raise the bar every year, and 2007 has been absolutely outstanding. We can`t wait to see what you have in store for us in 2008!

So a great big thank you and all our best wishes to Don, Russell, Donna, Connie, Ginger, Ray, Melanie, Deb, Sonya, Amber, Sue, Grant and Ethan.

+1 !! Great work guys!

GlennLasiuta

Registered
Absolutely. Thank you a thousand times for being there to help us out, and encourage us along the way. It really shows that REIN truly cares about their members` both as investors and human beings.

I know that I would not have the confidence or knowledge to invest in today`s `scary` (according to the news and 80% of the people I know) real estate market. Thank you!

Glenn Lasiuta

Kimberly

Registered
Kudos as well!! Just over a year ago I joined REIN with thoughts of investing yet looking for guidance on what, where, why and how.... and boy does REIN deliver - I received my bronze pin at the last Ontario meeting!! It`s amazing how many people you encounter on a day to day basis who ask you what`s new.... well..... the moment I talk about my investments and real estate, I have yet to come across anyone who doesn`t share a long simmering interest in real estate yet doesn`t know where to start. We are the ripple effect of what REIN teaches us and what a great feeling to also know we are affecting others lives in such a positive way just as REIN continues to touch ours.

What really clinches REIN to me, is the focus on one`s overall prosperity, which just so happens to include our financial wealth. REIN is the Law of Attraction at work - like attracting like and all else that goes with that.

Seasons Greetings to all you awesome folks at REIN and to the rest of the REIN family/members.

Kimberly

bb2

Registered
I must also give a big thanks to the REIN group. I joined in April and I must say my life has taken a major turn...don`t get me wrong...I was already doing pretty well....but I have really taken the message seriously. Not only have I bought 8 properties since then but even better than that my relationship with my partner and my 2 children have improved, because I have taken seriously the information available from REIN ...ie I signed up for Power of Focus seminar and I have read the book Law of Attraction which led me to read more books with that theme which led me to a great tape set (for anyone with children this is a great tape set!) How to Raise Happy, Healthy and Self Confident Children by Brian Tracy. I don`t waste my time with TV. There are too many great books to read!
What is so fantastic about this group is the focus on TOTAL well being, not just the financial part. This has been the eye opener for me and for that I am so so grateful.

brenda bastell

Top Bottom