Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Milestone of a different sort

DianneDachyshyn

Registered
This month we launched our first website, and I am very excited about it. It`s still in the infancy stage, but we have made excellent progress in a few short weeks. It has nothing to do with real estate, but the writing that I am doing for the blog, the articles that I am developing and a plan for an upcoming book are part of my personal Belize.
I want to thank Don and REIN for giving us the courage to dream and to take action in all areas
, not just in real estate. It`s ironic that before we catch the vision of reaching for goals, most of us are tired and overwhelmed by the busyness of daily life. It all seems to drag on and we can`t see an end to it.

Then we dare to dream and ask, "What if?" and suddenly we are busier than ever, yet the energy comes to do more than we dreamed possible. If we will just take action in one area, we will soon find that old dreams and desires which we have long abandonned seem to bubble up to the surface.

I encourage all of you to continue to move toward your goals, and if your goals still seem fuzzy, take heart. You don`t have to have it all figured out to take that first step. As you begin moving, the pieces will start to fall into place.

Check out our website at www.homeschoolwell.com. It likely won`t have much to do with any of you, but if you know someone who homeschools, please pass it on!
style_emoticons

Lucas

Registered
QUOTE (ToddStokowski @ Nov 23 2008, 10:55 PM) Congratulations Dianne!
I took a quick look and the site looks great!
Have fun.
Todd

Great Job Dianne...

Hope you and Wayne are doing well!!!

Good Luck with the site!!

Lucas

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
Congratulations,

It is great to see you living a part your Belize already!

Top Bottom