Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mortgage Broker in Edmonton?

juststartingedmonton

Registered
Anyone know a creative mortgage broker who services Edmonton. We would like to develop long term relationship. My previous broker was great, she move to Argentina :(

johnsu

Registered
Depends on what you mean by "Creativity"

you need someone doing VTB's, Rent to own financing or what specifically?

Scott Lyall

Registered
I have a great mortgage broker who plays by the rules, works hard and is very knowledgable in investment mortgages. Laurel Whittal. 780-907-1101.

Regards,

Scott

margaretcowan

REIN Member
You don't say what kind of property you're looking to get financing for. If multi-family, read on...

In my continuing search for a 10-15 unit apartment building in Edmonton, I've worked with George Hilton of Montrose Mortgage. He's been very diligent, has offered me financing choices for a building that needed so much fixing that CMHC wouldn't insure it, has met me at a building and helped educate me on what financing I can get.

He's a mortgage veteran, in the biz for years and years, very knowledgeable and goes beyond the call of duty. He answers questions and crunches numbers quickly and is a caring kind of guy.

He's at [email protected] or 780-425-5626 in Edmonton.

Good luck,

Margaret

Mama Margaret & Friends Cooking Adventures in Italy

www.italycookingschools.com

Shaune

Registered
If you are still looking call Mark Nysetvold at Mortgage Alliance (780-298-6958).

He is an investor himself with LTO properties as well as buy and hold.

If you mention my name he might buy me a coffee!

Top Bottom