Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mortgage Broker in Greater Vancouver Area

Sam53473

Inspired Forum Member
Registered
Hello,

I've enjoyed working with my current Broker on the purchase of my primary residence as well as the purchase of my first investment property. Now that I am looking at a third and beginning to educate myself more on the processes, I've recognized that I need to find someone who has a higher level of experience with investment properties as well as investors.

Can anyone recommend Brokers in the Greater Vancouver area who have experience in the investment property realm as well as an interest in working with a Jr investor?

Many thanks,
Samantha

tasharp

Registered
Yes. Two gentlemen I know specialize in investment properties. Kyle Green (604) 551-8976 and Dustan Woodhouse (604) 351-1253. Both excellent. Happy investing! Tammy Sharp

lady

Registered
Hey thanks for that im also looking into the vine group as well. any experience with them?

Sam53473

Inspired Forum Member
Registered
I have heard nothing but excellent things about the Vine Group but have yet to work with them.

Tina Myrvang

Client Care Lead
Staff member
REIN Member
The Vine Group are very professional and know their stuff. I had the honor of spending this past weekend with them at the Vancouver ACRE 2016 event. They were so busy helping REIN members reach their goals and walking them through the process of getting financing and answering all the questions honestly.

Randon

New Forum Member
REIN Member
Hello, hands down Peter Kinch and the Vine Group!

I've enjoyed working with my current Broker on the purchase of my primary residence as well as the purchase of my first investment property. Now that I am looking at a third and beginning to educate myself more on the processes, I've recognized that I need to find someone who has a higher level of experience with investment properties as well as investors.

Can anyone recommend Brokers in the Greater Vancouver area who have experience in the investment property realm as well as an interest in working with a Jr investor?

Many thanks,
Samantha

Top Bottom