Mortgage broker in GTA needed

zwkppp

Registered
This property has been rented to students and has not been properly managed. That`s why is be foreclosed!
I want to evict all tenants first and renovate it. Eviction notice is to be send by seller after the dealer has been firmed.

One bank has approved my application initially but then changed their mind after they reviewed the appraisal report. Another bank also approved my application but asked for vacant position at the time of closing, a condition the seller doesn`t accept.

Need to find a bank/broker who can finance it!
please email me if you know someone who can help with my case.

RandyDalton

Registered
QUOTE (zwkppp @ Dec 7 2010, 11:03 PM) This property has been rented to students and has not been properly managed. That`s why is be foreclosed!
I want to evict all tenants first and renovate it. Eviction notice is to be send by seller after the dealer has been firmed.

One bank has approved my application initially but then changed their mind after they reviewed the appraisal report. Another bank also approved my application but asked for vacant position at the time of closing, a condition the seller doesn`t accept.

Need to find a bank/broker who can finance it!
please email me if you know someone who can help with my case.

Hi,

Have you tried Kevin Boughen? He is a mortgage broker and REIN member and investor. After having problems with another broker he has since completed every one of my transactions successfully.

His number is 416-509-4047.

Regards...Randy D.

ekisielewski

Registered
QUOTE (zwkppp @ Dec 8 2010, 10:14 AM) Very Applicate! I`ll contact him and discuss all the detail with him.

Kevin

Hi Kevin: You may want to try Tom Hogg 905 949 4949. He does all my deals and he is an investor himself.Great Communication skills.
Good Luck
Elisabet