Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mortgage Broker / Real Estate Agent / Lawyer Suggestions

Akelis

Registered
Hi,

I am looking to purchase an investment property in the Kitchener/Cambridge/Waterloo/Hamilton areas and am looking for some good resources that can help me out. I live in the Brampton area. Anyones suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Peter.

RandyDalton

Registered
Hi Peter,

Gary Vandervelde is an excellent realtor and has been working with sophisticated investors in Hamilton for many years. His number is 905-518-5223.

Erwin from rockstar realty is also excellent and a REIN member.

For Mortgage Broker I would give Kevin Boughen a call. He can be reached at 416-509-4047.

For Lawyer I would call Stephan Frankel. His number is 905-522-3972.

I know and/or have used all of these people and they are fantastic at what they do.

Regards...Randy D.

kboughen

REIN Member
Thanks for the kind words Randy.

Peter, let me know if I can be of any assistance.

markl

Registered
Hi Peter,

I would be happy to help you out in the Hamilton area. Send me an email if you like.

I can also recommend some brokers in the KWC area depending on what you are looking for.

Looking forward to your email.

Regards,

Akelis

Registered
Hi Randy,

I greatly appreciate your time in responding to my posting. I will definitely take your suggestions and give these people a call. I`ll let you know how it works out if you don`t mind.

Thank you again.

Best Regards,

Peter Dritsas

Akelis

Registered
Hi Kevin,

I will definately be in touch with you soon. Thanks alot.

Regards,

Peter.

MrHamilton

Registered
Thank you for the kind words Randy!

Peter, please let me know if I can be of assistance. Also, you can pick up my rolodex by following the below link in my e-signature if you need assistance in building your real estate team (note my rolodex includes both Kevin Boughen and Randy Dalton for Mortgage Broker and Property Manager there are both the real deal!)

All the best!

Erwin

Top Bottom