Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Moved to Calgary!

DaveAlbano

Registered
Hi All

As part of our personal Belize, my family and I have had a long dream of moving closer to the mountains, having been born and bred in Ontario where there aren`t any! Originally hailing from the Niagara Region, we`ve lived in Toronto for the last 8 years, and just made the jump to Alberta this month, and are very excited to be here.

So we are part of the massive in-migration to the area that is driving up your home values!
style_emoticons

Of course the Real Estate opportunities are phenomenal too, and as a founding partner in the Ontario-based Right Side Realty Corp, I look forward to opening the Western offices here.

Although its been a long-term goal of ours to move here, leaving our close family and friends behind was very difficult, and we know very few in the Calgary area. We look forward to finding our new friends, and I am proud to call the REIN chapter in Calgary our new extended family....already we feel welcomed and can call this place "home," while knowing Ontario will always be there for us as well.

I also run my own I.T. consulting practice, focusing on Project Management and Solution Delivery, and am looking for my next contract, so if you know of anyone who needs an exceptional Project Manager, please let me know!
style_emoticons

We look forward to discovering our new surroundings, and for those in the Calgary area, feel free to drop me a line when you get a chance....thanks for having us in your (and now our) city!
style_emoticons

PhilipMcKernan

Registered
Welcome to Alberta!

I know what a move is like and well done for the courage it took to do it! I moved from Ireland about four months ago to Edmonton. The brave ALWAYS get what they need.

DaveAlbano

Registered
QUOTE (Philip @ Oct 1 2007, 12:05 PM) Welcome to Alberta!

I know what a move is like and well done for the courage it took to do it! I moved from Ireland about four months ago to Edmonton. The brave ALWAYS get what they need.

Many thanks for your kind words from both of you Philip and Garth! I`ll be sure to look you up.

Cheers,
Dave

Top Bottom