Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Moving Forward

HeatherVickar

Registered
I joined REIN in June/07 with the decision that I was going to move forward in real estate, no matter how out of my comfort zone I might be. I completed the home study QuickStart program, the JV home study program and attended the QuickStart in October in Edmonton.

I have purchased 2 properties with partners (me as the money person), I have met amazing, positive people who have propelled me along this path that I wasn`t sure I would ever take, and last night (the real reason I am posting this) I signed up a joint venture partner who is looking to me as the real estate expert!

I am truly amazed at the amount of knowledge that I have gained in attending REIN meetings, workshops and completing the home study courses. I have moved out of my comfort zone on a few occasions, and find that it only brings me to new levels of confidence.

To Don and Russell and all the truly motivating people I have met on this journey, I say thank you for giving me the opportunity to take, through baby steps, this giant leap.

Heather Vickar

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
Hi Heather,

Thank you for the story... only the beginning of your new journey.

I think the key message I get from this post is that it is not the just the onformation or the leadership that REIN Provides, it is the fellow Members` willingness to help each other out along the road. No scarcity mentality there. Whenever a person wants to change their results by changing their actions - there needs to be support because sometimes it is quite uncomfortable.

However, once the breakthrough is made, you have to wonder what took so long to take the step.

CONGRATS!! and I can`t wait to read more of your successes, and of you `paying it forward` by helping others coming along behind you.

See you at the next REIN Workshop.

Top Bottom