Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Multi-Family Investment Workshop in Toronto

TonyMandrique

Registered
Hello REIN Team,

Hope all are enjoying the summer season.

I was just wondering if there will be a forthcoming workshop in Toronto on multi-family investments.

Thank you.

Regards,
Tony

jseib

Registered
When they announced the Edmonton Multi-Family event they mentioned the GTA would have to wait till next year. But no exact date was mentioned.

TonyMandrique

Registered
QUOTE (jseib @ Aug 1 2010, 11:30 AM) When they announced the Edmonton Multi-Family event they mentioned the GTA would have to wait till next year. But no exact date was mentioned.

Hopefully earlier. Anyway, thank you for the feedback.

TonyM.

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
QUOTE (TonyMandrique @ Aug 1 2010, 09:55 AM) Hello REIN Team,

Hope all are enjoying the summer season.

I was just wondering if there will be a forthcoming workshop in Toronto on multi-family investments.
Likely next year sometime ..

Why not hop on a plane with WestJet + one or 2 nights hotel: total less than $1000 .. money WELL spent !!

markl

Registered
I Echo Thomas`s statement get on a plane

I always find I learn more and take more away when I am fully engrossed and not in my home town. I learn a lot more and do more effective networking.

Regards,

housingrental

Registered
I find that my Canada ends at Temagami
Please bring this workshop in Toronto asap

MikeMcC874

Registered
QUOTE (housingrental @ Aug 5 2010, 07:47 PM) I find that my Canada ends at Temagami
Please bring this workshop in Toronto asap

+1 on Adams comment.

jseib

Registered
I would like to attend the event but I suspect the sales letter sugar coats how easy it is to break into this side of the business... I believe I heard Thomas say somewhere you really need $250,000 cash to get into multi-family in any serious fashion.

So I`m a few years out still... Not sure if it`s worth it given that gap.

Top Bottom