Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Multiple homes at once

feetup

Registered
Assuming my credit is great can i buy two homes at the same time with a week separating closings

feetup

Registered
QUOTE (bigbabba @ Mar 15 2009, 04:47 PM) I`m sure you can if your finances are good..but whats the rush?

No rush just thinking down the road and my options and if it can be done.

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
QUOTE (luckey3 @ Mar 15 2009, 02:19 PM) Assuming my credit is great can i buy two homes at the same time with a week separating closings
why not ?

realfortin

Registered
QUOTE (luckey3 @ Mar 15 2009, 01:19 PM) Assuming my credit is great can i buy two homes at the same time with a week separating closings
I bought my 1st two (and only) income properties at the same time. As long as the numbers add up, your credit is good, it is worth a try. In effect, what happened with me is they put the cheaper one on as if owned, whenapplying for the second one.

NeilUttamsingh

Registered
QUOTE (luckey3 @ Mar 15 2009, 04:19 PM) Assuming my credit is great can i buy two homes at the same time with a week separating closings

Luckey3,

Anything is possible. Just make sure that you are working with a knowledgable mortgage broker. Someone who understands how to structure deals when it comes to investment real estate. Buying two properties at the same time is great, if you can...Go for it!! Just make sure that you are not putting up a brick wall in front of your potential third purchase.

Onwards and upwards,
Neil.

GaryMcGowan

Registered
Sure you can!
We closed on three properties in one day all from the same the vendor. We used the same mortgage broker and the same lender on two of the deals. We were also able to negotiate a great deal for both parties including a vendor take back on all three properties.

RobMacdonald

Registered
As long as the numbers work, there`s no reason whey you can`t. The downside is a lot of work coming all at the same time, but as long as you`ve assemble a team and is capable of juggling a number of the deals at the same time.

The first 3 properties that I bought as investments all closed on the same day. That`s jumping in with both feet!

Top Bottom