Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

MY FIRST BOOK!

PhilipMcKernan

Registered
If I may I just wanted to tell the world and REIN members that I have just released my first book which is on US Real Estate for Canadians.

www.southof49.com

Don Campbell has kindly contributed to the book.

Thanks to fellow REIN memebers Dan Sampson and Mike Cunning who co-authored this book with me.

ToddStokowski

Registered
I know I say this on behalf of many, you are a great speaker, great person and very inspirational.
Thanks for coming into our lives.
Good work!
Todd

CamMcCarroll

Registered
Thank you for being who you are!
You are an inspiration.
Congratulations Philip!!!!

GarthChapman

Registered
Well done Philip! Can`t wait to read it and see what from our chat in Palm Desert managed to make it`s way into the book...

Congrats!

gregg

REIN Member
Congrats Philip, you have been an inspiration to us all but especially to me. Recently I joined Toastmaster`s and when I need material or inspiration for a speech I remember your inspirational speech as you got everybody up on our feet to cheer on our favourite team to score a goal. The whole room sounded like a sold out venue of thousands. I have won 9 out of 10 best speaker awards and I share each of them with you. Thanks and keep teaching us either in person or through your new vehicle - your first but not your last book.

Gregg

JoeRagona

Registered
Philip,

This must truly be a summit peak for you considering from where your tale begins. Congratulations, but really what can I say that has not already been said?

However, I know it must feel great to `read` (and I mean that in the most respectful way) of how many people you inspire with your `open book` presentations.

I will grab a copy of the book to support and also help me move past distractions when those days come up.

tahani

REIN Member
Congratulations Philip.

I am so happy for you. Finally there is a book that can help so many Canadians who just blindly invest in the USA.

This is a much needed book. Thanks so much for it.

All the best to you.

Tahani

markl

Registered
Congrats Philip,

Rent-to-own investing a complete guide for Canadian investors will not be too far behind. I am looking forward to reading South of 49

Regards,

Vishal

Registered
Congratulations Philip! A great achievement and I look fwd to reading it.

Thank you.

bizaro86

Registered
Congratulations! I would mention that when I saw this post I looked up your book on Amazon.ca. It had a sales-rank of #133!

For those who may not know, that is phenomenal! I`ve been intimately involved in the book business, and for any author a ranking like that would be an accomplishment, especially a new author! The rankings go up into the multiple millions, something like 3,000,000 wouldn`t be unheard of, so #133 means people are buying your book.

Michael

Zee1960

Registered
HE SHOOTS - - - - - - - - > HE SCORES!
Congratulations Philip!
Not bad for someone who hangs around with people like us!

There`s something to be said for finishing what you started - so go ahead, take a bow - and a “WOW”
while you`re at it.

Congratulations
! and WAY TO GO!
smile.gif

~ maria

(a personal thank you too)

TodorYordanov

Registered
Philip, congratulations on stepping-in and opening to another level of YOU.
That benefits all of us and myself most certainly.
I wish you HUGE success with the book.

markl

Registered
Good Little tip on that Michael thank you, Philip you need to get a screen shot with your book above Robert Kiyosaki`s in the business section.

Philip when are you coming to autograph a the book I am about to get?

BrianPersaud

Registered
QUOTE (PhilipMcKernan @ Oct 16 2009, 06:40 PM) If I may I just wanted to tell the world and REIN members that I have just released my first book which is on US Real Estate for Canadians.

www.southof49.com

Don Campbell has kindly contributed to the book and the project was also supported by Dan Sampson and Mike Cunning who are fellow REIN members.

Slainte....when you`re in Toronto I will buy you a pint

Joy2313

New Forum Member
Registered
Hi Philip,
Congratulations on the release of your new book! I have a client interested in purchasing real estate in the US and will be recommending your book as a great starting point!
Joy

greghead

REIN Member
QUOTE (mponte @ Oct 19 2009, 10:47 PM) Congratulations Philip!

Looking forward to reading it.

Nicely Done Philip! Now I have a quick answer when people ask me about buying in the US! BUY YOUR BOOK

tonypeters

Registered
Congratulations Philip! I am currently in the early stages of writing my own book, so any pointers that you are able to offer regarding the process would be MOST appreciated!

QUOTE (PhilipMcKernan @ Oct 16 2009, 03:40 PM) If I may I just wanted to tell the world and REIN members that I have just released my first book which is on US Real Estate for Canadians.

www.southof49.com

Don Campbell has kindly contributed to the book.

Thanks to fellow REIN memebers Dan Sampson and Mike Cunning who co-authored this book with me.

Top Bottom