Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My first written testimonial

winnielee

REIN Member
I`m sharing with you my first written testimonial for 51 Success Stories and actually also happened to my first JVP ever. I`m so touch.

Happy Holidays everyone!

See you all in 2008.

Winnielee
style_emoticons

Hi Winnielee, Thanks for the REIN Real estate Book. I`m halfway through and plan on giving it to a friend who might get into Real estate. Have you joined REIN? It sounds like a good program. If you haven`t why don`t you join through GTG and let me know if you think we should both be members. I`m pleased with our real estate results and want to tell you that I appreciate how hard you have worked and how successful you are. Let`s keep an eye on the market and I agree that we should look for another property if we can do it with our present assets. I`m sure there is a way to restructure and find a way to do more with what we have. Hope you had a good trip to Cancun and have a Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year. Bob

navaz

Registered
Congratulations -boy you are lucky -ha ha- your hard work and determination is paying off!

Top Bottom