Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My new book Magnetic Real Estate Photography

CarlaJohnson

Registered
Many of you know I recently published my great new book - a first for me - called Magnetic Real Estate Photography. A big, huge Thank you to Don Campbell for writing the foreword and freely handing out "shots in the arm." Plus, a big Thank you to the many REIN members who have been supportive and encouraging. What a wonderful group of people to be connected with.

This has been quite an adventure and learning curve. My book is now on Amazon, plus I have set up a website and I have new blog: http://carlajohnson.wordpress.com/

I have been out and about promoting it already, but I am finally getting ready to hold a proper launch party. You will all be invited and I`ll post the invitation here.

Thank you all so much!

GlennLasiuta

Registered
Congratulations again Carla! What a fantastic and unique resource for anyone involved in the renting of or selling of real estate.

Keep up the great work.

I wish you luck with this and any future endeavours!

Cheers,

Glenn Lasiuta

CarlaJohnson

Registered
Thank you Glenn!

It was very fun chatting with you in Red Deer. Hopefully our paths will cross again soon.

HeatherBrandt

Registered
Hi Carla,

I bought your book in Red Deer and went through it. I have improved my "picture taking" ability over the years, but the book is very helpful. I especially like the summary at the end. I recently went into a property that I had taken the pictures a few years ago and took more with major improvements.

I`m actually considering buy a DSLR camera so I have access to a wide angle lens. Pictures of the bedrooms are impossible otherwise!

Thanks, I think I`ve already been paid back for the cost of the book.

JimWhitelaw

Registered
Congratulations on this big milestone! I look forward to picking up a copy of your book and meeting with you at the upcoming Toronto ALIFE.

CarlaJohnson

Registered
Thank you so much Heather & Jim,

Heather, I am so glad you found my book helpful. You will like owning a DSLR. It is just a fun camera to have anyway.

See you at ALIFE in TO Jim!

JoeRagona

Registered
Hiya Carla,

You know how I feel about your accomplishments already, but thought I would post here to give you proper `props`.

I`m just glad I have my SIGNED copy...

See you soon!

qdsouza

REIN Member
Hi Carla,

You are a wonderful person, who has written an extremely helpful book for me - an average photographer. I look forward to your future endeavors.

Thanks for the signed copy!

Q

CarlaJohnson

Registered
Thanks Q & Joe!

Your support means a lot to me. I`m so glad you guys are my friends.

TerryKruse

Registered
QUOTE (CarlaJohnson @ Sep 19 2009, 06:44 AM) Thanks Q & Joe!

Your support means a lot to me. I`m so glad you guys are my friends.

Congratulations Carla,

I bought your book when it first came out and it was great. I enjoyed seeing you again in Red Deer.

I hope you and your daughter enjoyed your Alberta visit.

Cheers, Terry

TodorYordanov

Registered
I was taking some pictures of a rental that needs to go back on the market. Carla`s book is a tool that keeps on giving and a great learning reference.
I may actualy be the "first official" buyer of the book which makes it that more special.

Manjula

Registered
Carla,

You photo goddess, you! Just finished reading your book - great advice! Learnt a lot from your presentation last year, used those tactics and certainly increased the interest in my ads...can`t wait to use the new stuff from your book,

All the best,
Manjula

RedlineBrett

Registered
Congratulations! Wrote and got your own book published... very impressive!

I am paying $150 for a professional photographer to take my photos for me now... perhaps with your book I can save some scratch!

CarlaJohnson

Registered
Hi Brett, I get lots of questions about the cost of hiring a photographer. Thanks for sharing that info.

Manj, it`s great to hear from you again. How is your beautiful baby doing?

Yes Todor, you were my first official buyer! Yahoo!

Terry, we had a really great time checking out the sites and sounds of southern AB. We went to Drumheller, the Siksika Nation, Cochrane and Calgary - had lunch in the 360 degree restaurant in the tower! It was fun catching up with you in RD.

KULA

REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT ADVISOR
Registered
Carla,

I have said this before but I need to say this in a more public arenaj: CONGRADULATIONS! I am a bit of a photo taking adict myself and your book is magnificent. I have referred to it often. It is easy to read and well laid out . I show it to people and even gently drop that I know the author and her family personally. When`s the next one coming out?

Niran

CarlaJohnson

Registered
Hey Philip! Thanks for the kind note. I`m looking forward to seeing you this weekend.

Niran, you always make me smile & chuckle. You are one of a kind. I think you would have approved of my curry tonight.

tahani

REIN Member
congrats Carla.

this can be a great gift for my clients.

will talk.

tahani

CarlaJohnson

Registered
Hi Tahani,

Thank you AND congratulations to you on your new business, too! Bravo!

My book makes a great gift. If you want to buy it in bulk, I will make you a deal!

Cheers!

Top Bottom