Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My new book Magnetic Real Estate Photography

CarlaJohnson

Registered
Oh my gosh! What a glorious site. It`s now one of my "favourites." Great tonge-in-cheek name, too.

Thank you Jim!

jaass

Registered
Hopefully you will be selling your book tonight? I can`t wait to purchase it. Congratulations - a very huge accomplishment. Carla, you are truly an inspiration.

GarthChapman

Registered
Just ordered it online. Can`t wait to see it, as I take poor to average photos.

Thanks Carla!

CarlaJohnson

Registered
A huge "Thank you" to Don and everyone at ALIFE this weekend. I had a completely wonderful time chatting and getting to know so many new investors. Thank you so much to everyone who bought my book. I appreciate your support and all the encouragement. What a great group to be part of. I am blessed!

If anyone has any questions about photography/advertising/writing, feel free to drop me a line.

Helen

Registered
Hi Carla,

My husband gave me a signed copy of your book for Christmas which was a lovely surprise (I have missed a few REIN meetings unfortunately). It was a great read and the pictures are fabulous. I had already incorporated many of your ideas into my RE photos after your REIN presentation but found lots more insight to inspire me to do even better.

Congratulations on your success.

Helen

CarlaJohnson

Registered
Thank you so much for the lovely note, Helen. You put a big smile on my face.

Cheers to you!

gwasser

Registered
I am so dumb.

Everytime I see a posting by you, I see your book. With all my photographic troubles, you`d think I noticed. Next time at Chapter`s I`ll look it up and use my plastic. I would have bought on-line but I don`t like Pay-Pal.

I am sure I`ll learn a lot.

CarlaJohnson

Registered
Thanks for the smile Godfried!

We can do a cheque in the mail if that would make you more comfortable, too. Just let me know.

Cheers!

gwasser

Registered
QUOTE (CarlaJohnson @ Feb 5 2010, 01:53 PM) Thanks for the smile Godfried!

We can do a cheque in the mail if that would make you more comfortable, too. Just let me know.

Cheers!

Could you provide me with your mailing address?

Possibly through a personal message from this board or here as a posting?

Top Bottom