Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My Personal Belize

Nixon

Wasn't sure where to share this but here is my personal Belize. ;)

My vision ( my personal Belize )

May 18/2018

I did it! I have now used the ACRE system to fulfill one of my life long dreams. I live in a beautiful waterfront home on an acreage with a garden that is close to the Comox Valley. If we get up early enough we can watch the sun rise with the fresh ocean smell in the air.
Liz whom I spend most of my time with (as well as our baby and her children) own a gym together where she trains, helps
Youths & ________,________...
I workout almost every day and have an amazing personal trainer and dietician. I won my first bodybuilding show last year! I make it a priority to visit Hornby Island regularly in my boat & take a vacation to a tropical place once a year. Life is great I have a freedom I never thought I would. I listen to all types of music and read books that teach me something regularly. I have helped my Mother with her property problems & bought her a small tractor for her farm.
I have a positive cash flow of $15000/month from my investments and have a net worth of 2 million dollars. In this five year span I have learned more than I could have ever imagined and bought my first apartment complex this year. I remember the day I thought I want to own an apartment building one day and that day is here.
R.Nixon

Nixon

Also interesting in finding some REIN members or real esate investment groups
On Vancouver Island to connect with if anyone has any leads.
Thank You
R.Nixon

Nixon

don't be so modest ...????

Are you Being sarcastic.

Hard to just come up with numbers but I thought if anything I over exaggerated my Vision but wanna shoot high I'm ok if I'm not there in five years. That's almost Double what I make now so...

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
Sorry .. I read $1500 .. What kind of properties throw off $15,000 a month with a net worth of $2M ? How much time is spent at it ?

Nixon

I'm not sure I am new to this they were just numbers I threw out there in hopes that it is possible. That being said I would like to do this full time if I have the opportunity and quit my day job as a H.D. Mechanic. I already own 2 homes one is rented and am trying to purchase a repo right now and rent my residence. Oh and the repo is sub-dividable so could be a great opportunity.
R.Nixonj

Top Bottom