Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My REINSPACE SETUP

rdnicolas

Registered
Hello everyone,

I`m beginning to think I`m not as technically inclined as I thought.

I am having trouble getrting my REINSPACE setup to automatically save my sent PM`s. Also I`m trying to find out if there is a way to automatically suscribe to your own threads that you would create.

Thanks in advance

Reggie

Grant

Registered
Hi,

This is exactly the kind of question that the Help & Support forum is for.
style_emoticons
I moved it here so that others can check it out if they were wondering.

Saving a sent PM automatically (having that check box ticked automatically) is an internal setting, and is not available anywhere by default. I`ve enabled it for everyone from the admin control panel.

If you want to track a message, you`ll still have to check it manually (since not everyone may want to do this, but I imagine everyone will want to save sent messages). If you think that people will want this too, just let me know and I can also change it.

As for your second question, you can have it automatically send you an email when someone makes a reply in a thread that you create or post in. Just select "Enable `Email Notification` by default" under "Email Settings" in your User CP. You can also select when to get the emails (instantly, daily, weekly, etc).

If you select "No email notification", it will add it to your subscribed topics but won`t send you emails. You can view your subscribed topics under "View Topics" in your user CP.

These solutions are a little bit obscure, so they were good questions!

Cheers!

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
QUOTE (Grant @ Mar 29 2008, 12:08 PM) Hi,

This is exactly the kind of question that the Help & Support forum is for.
style_emoticons
I moved it here so that others can check it out if they were wondering.

Saving a sent PM automatically (having that check box ticked automatically) is an internal setting, and is not available anywhere by default. I`ve enabled it for everyone from the admin control panel.

If you want to track a message, you`ll still have to check it manually (since not everyone may want to do this, but I imagine everyone will want to save sent messages). If you think that people will want this too, just let me know and I can also change it.

As for your second question, you can have it automatically send you an email when someone makes a reply in a thread that you create or post in. Just select "Enable `Email Notification` by default" under "Email Settings" in your User CP. You can also select when to get the emails (instantly, daily, weekly, etc).

If you select "No email notification", it will add it to your subscribed topics but won`t send you emails. You can view your subscribed topics under "View Topics" in your user CP.

These solutions are a little bit obscure, so they were good questions!

Cheers!

yes, but being a guy .. raeding instructions is what one does if everything else fails .. and then only sometimes ..

Grant

Registered
QUOTE (thomasbeyer2000 @ Apr 12 2008, 09:50 AM) yes, but being a guy .. raeding instructions is what one does if everything else fails .. and then only sometimes ..

Yeah, I`ve noticed that.
style_emoticons

Then again, some people prefer to ask right away without checking it out themselves.

Top Bottom