Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Need Edmonton Plumbing/Reno Referrals

ProActive

Registered
I need a good plumbing/renovation company in Edmonton to replace galvanized pipes in older home. In addition to removing old pipes and installing new ones, the drywall will need to be removed and replaced. Can anyone refer me to a good company? Does anyone have any tips about replacing galvanized pipes in an older home?

JeffSmith

Registered
QUOTE (ProActive @ Nov 16 2009, 04:19 PM) I need a good plumbing/renovation company in Edmonton to replace galvanized pipes in older home. In addition to removing old pipes and installing new ones, the drywall will need to be removed and replaced. Can anyone refer me to a good company? Does anyone have any tips about replacing galvanized pipes in an older home?

Ridgewood Utilities Management for plumbing requirements. 780-483-2254

sean

Registered
Try Mike at four points mechanical. He has done alot of work for us, I`m sure he can help you out. 780-718-8859

Anonymous

Registered
I need to set up my site where when you click on a menu, it brings up another set of menus for that section. Like a site within a site. For example, click on a department and it has its own set of links to the articles that relate to that department. Can this be done?

Top Bottom