Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Need furnished place with double garage in Calgary Month of August only

CherylBottomley

Registered
Hello,

I have a prospective client that I cannot help as I am fully booked. They are a retiring couple who put all their household goods in storage in Calgary 13 years ago. They are now coming back to Calgary for August only to sort through their 'stuff' hence the need for a double garage and they also need a furnished place to live while sorting, donating and packing items they are taking with them to New Zealand. They are willing to pay $3,000 all in for one month. The place can be a nice, clean townhouse, duplex, house in a safe area and must have a double garage to go through all of their goods.

If you have anything or you or a friend may be going on holidays for August and are willing to rent your place while away, please email me at [email protected] and I will connect you directly with them. I will not be involved in the renting etc. - I am just passing this along to try to help them as they seem like a very nice couple who are having a really tough time finding this type of short term rental.

Thank you!

Cheryl

Top Bottom