Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

need new furnace in Edmonton

Sukhi

Registered
I need a new furance for a home in Edmonton, just got a qoute for $2500 and $4500, does anyone have a good furnace co they have used in the past would like to get one more qoute.Thanks
Sukhi
1.866.389.5253 cell
1.866.759.3223 work

JimWhitelaw

Registered
I`ve had good experience dealing with Lloyd Troppmann of Knight Heating. (780) 434-7395

Sukhi

Registered
QUOTE (JimWhitelaw @ Nov 22 2010, 08:00 AM) I`ve had good experience dealing with Lloyd Troppmann of Knight Heating. (780) 434-7395

Thank you Jim for the refferal, much appreciated.
Sukhi Kular

NathalieLiuHiller

Registered
I highly recommend The Furnace Company. I have been dealing with them for sometime and their prices and services are very good. I got referral to them from an ATCO guy that came to service a furnace in my rental. Since ATCO guys deal with many furnace companies I figured he would know which one is very good. He didn`t want to recommend any at first because of his job in ATCO but I managed to get it out of him with a little chatting and jokes. It was a very good recommendation.

QUOTE (Sukhi @ Nov 24 2010, 01:54 PM) Thank you Jim for the refferal, much appreciated.
Sukhi Kular

Sukhi

Registered
QUOTE (NathalieLiuHiller @ Nov 25 2010, 01:22 PM) I highly recommend The Furnace Company. I have been dealing with them for sometime and their prices and services are very good. I got referral to them from an ATCO guy that came to service a furnace in my rental. Since ATCO guys deal with many furnace companies I figured he would know which one is very good. He didn`t want to recommend any at first because of his job in ATCO but I managed to get it out of him with a little chatting and jokes. It was a very good recommendation.
Thank you for the lead.
Sukhi

Top Bottom