Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Needed to Rent ASAP! 2/br condo, TH, or House!

NJang

Registered
Hi everyone,

There`s a family (who are personal friends of mine) who are seeking either a 2 br condo, TH or house in the Vancouver-area (east-side) to move in for a 6 mth period. Their personal residence was damaged by a fire from a neighbouring house and now they require temporary accommodation for their family of 4. They are excellent, responsible people (non-smokers) and have a budget of $2500/mth from insurance co. for rental accommodations. They would prefer the place to be furnished and would like to move in before the New Year (prior to school commencing for the kids).

Any REIN members (or others) having a rental available that meets the above criteria? Or would you know of anyone who would? The rental mkt in Vancouver is tight so I thought I would post a note on this forum in hopes that there might be something available out there. Any help and/or suggestions would be appreciated on behalf of this family.

Thx in advance!

Norm...

Top Bottom