Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Needing feedback on opportunity in the Galapagos

wolstenholme

Registered
I`m not really sure if this is the right section given this is a project outside of Canada but here goes...

I spend a lot of time in South America and it has afforded me an opportunity to establish some great contacts. The short version of a long story is a resort development opportunity in the Galapagos Islands. As it stands, less than 3% of the Galapagos islands can be developed with the rest being under strict environmental protection. Of this 3%, a fraction is waterfront.

I have the ability to acquire one of two significant blocks of waterfront property with appropriate zoning to develop a hotel/resort. I am looking to gauge general interest in this project and would welcome inquiries/feedback from:

Hotel Developers
Resort Developers
Land Speculators
Eco Tourism partners
Financial Partners/Real Estate Investors
Resort Operators

If your`e interested in getting more detail, please feel free to contact me

Regards

Dave

Savard

Registered
I was in the Galapagos Islands this time last year. They are amazing, very difficult to get to and expensive.

Not sure if this will be allowed.
A friend and client of mine is associated with the President of Ecuador. There is a movement to shut down access to the islands which is supported by the President, as there is a perception that there are too many visitors. Not sure how Ecuador could afford to shut the islands?

wolstenholme

Registered
Hi

I missed your response last year. Better late than never..:)

Did anything ever come of they're desire to shut down the islands. Do you still have this contact?

Thanks

Dave

Top Bottom