Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New Baby Boy

donksky

Registered
Hi,
I just delivered our 3rd & last boy on Nov.27. Everything went well (whew!
style_emoticons
-I`m 42) & normally & our 2 older boys, Bryce (6) and Greg (4)are thrilled with Joel. We hope to start property investing soon so I can remain home with the kids.

mortgageman

Registered
Congratulations! Glad to hear everything went well.
My wife and I had our second baby boy Friday Nov. 30th.
His name is Zennen. Looks like the Alberta baby boom is still going strong.

BMironov

Registered
Wow! Congratulations Donna and Jason!

Kids are such a great change in everyone`s life.

My success on this front is that my second son turned 18 months between Nov 30 and Dec 1 (he was born on May 31, just 3 days after my birth day).
style_emoticons

Congratulations again!

jaass

Registered
QUOTE (donksky @ Dec 3 2007, 03:35 PM) Hi,
I just delivered our 3rd & last boy on Nov.27. Everything went well (whew!
style_emoticons
-I`m 42) & normally & our 2 older boys, Bryce (6) and Greg (4)are thrilled with Joel. We hope to start property investing soon so I can remain home with the kids.

Congratulations!!! Children bring such happiness, great perspective and insight to our lives. Enjoy bonding and getting to know Joel. What a great goal!!!!

My children are a bit older but my goal is to be in a position to have more balance and flexibility with the family and the career and I know that real estate will give me that and much more plus I would be doing something that I am truly passionate about and really enjoy.

Congrats and enjoy the pleasures that only little smiles can bring and best of luck with your real estate business!!

Sylvia

R

RussellWestcott

Congratulations Donna. I am very amazed how quickly you and the mothers who have just delivered their babies are so quickly back up on myreinspace.com posting and checking out the information. Shows your dedication!With 3 little ones all below the age of 6, I`m sure many people would be labeling you with the `Saint Donna from Toronto` title.

Or maybe you will be known as the `Baby Stroller House Buyer
` in Toronto, when you come by to look at all those houses with the 3 little ones with you. Perhaps you could have them become your secret negotiation experts.

Glad you are doing well, congrats on your new arrival

Cheers,

chrismccallum

REIN Member
Congrats on the new baby! Mine are in their teens now, and it was/still is a road with many turns and pit stops - both great and challenging! I am sure that you will experience it all!

- Chris

Top Bottom