Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New classifieds not always captured when clicking view new posts

HeatherBrandt

Registered
Has anyone else had this problem? I always use view new posts and then when I sign out, I realize there are some classified ads that I have not seen before. Any way to fix this?

Thanks,

Heather Brandt

Grant

Registered
View New Posts captures items from the last time that you were logged on. It doesn`t appear to be 100% effective because I`m not sure exactly what triggers it to think that it`s a new post. If you haven`t been online in a while, it may not capture every single post if there are too many.

Also, Classified Ads have a delay between when they are posted and when they are visible. It could be that you were logged on when it was posted (but you couldn`t see it yet), but then by the time you could see it, the system didn`t think it was new anymore. This is just a guess, as I didn`t program the software.

In short, use "View New Posts" to keep an eye out for the happenings on My REIN Space, but check individual forums that interest you to make sure you see everything that you want to.

Top Bottom