Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New Edmonton investor looking to build team

Jmkjzuk

Registered
Hi,

I am looking to build my real estate investment team in Edmonton, I am looking for an accountant and realtor that are investors themselves. Please provide referrals.

thank you,

Jon

margaretcowan

REIN Member
I highly recommend REIN member realtors, Chris Davies and Brent Davies that I bought my Edmonton multi-family building through. Professional, detail oriented, knowledgeable, thoughtful and patient with all my questions! Give them a call.

RE/MAX Real Estate (Edmonton Central)

Cell: 780-905-7562 Office: 780-488-4000

Margaret

Mama Margaret & Friends Cooking Adventures In Italy

www.italycookingschools.com

R

RussellWestcott

[quote user=Jmkjzuk] Hi,

I am looking to build my real estate investment team in Edmonton, I am looking for an accountant and realtor that are investors themselves. Please provide referrals.

thank you,

Jon

Jon welcome to the
forum. Are you going to be at the ACRE live program this weekend in
Edmonton? 400+ like-minded investors mostly all focused on the Edmonton
area, will be a bonanza of contacts and referrals for you >> http://acrelive.ca/

My personal realtor is Jason Mattern, he has a
gift of finding great deals. I have purchased about 90% of my
portfolio through properties he found. >> his website http://realtyinet.com/contact-us/about-us

Jason
is a very active Real Estate investor and specializes on helping
investors. Give him a call and see if he can help you >> his cell
number 780-7194-306

ElizabethBain

REIN Member
We have worked with Corey Young and his team for many deals and they are excellent as they are investors and REIN members. www.albertaonfire.com 780-498-6698. We also have a great accountant named John O'Neill 780-449-6143. Hope that helps!

Top Bottom