New Investor

James464

New Forum Member
Registered
Aug 26, 2012
Hi my name is James and I am new to investing. I live in Edmonton and am looking for a good realtor, mortgage, broker, lawyer? Does anyone have any recommends? I am also looking for some help with a mentor or coach, I have never looked for one before and this seems to be a good place to start. I have many more questions but that is a start. Thanks for reading
James

cagoodrow

Registered
May 10, 2012
Welcome to REIN James!

I've been a member for a whole four months so there are a lot of more experienced investors than me on here, but my wife and I are very pleased with the team we have surrounded ourselves with. Without the support of these people, our first purchase would not have been as smooth as it was. I can email you the contact information of our realtors, mortgage broker, lawyer etc if you wish.

Also, I reached out to several members of the REIN community prior to making a purchase and they were more than willing to answer my questions. This is certainly the right place to find answers for a beginner.

Let me know if you wish for the contacts my wife and I used.

-Chris.

James464

New Forum Member
Registered
Aug 26, 2012
Thanks a bunch and congratulations on your purchase.

that would be great if you could send the contact info.

Good luck in continued success.

James

Lucas

Registered
Aug 30, 2007
Edmonton
Hi James,

I'm a Realtor in Edmonton that has had experience helping many REIN investors find quality investment properties. I can supply references from members I've worked with if that would help.

Feel free to call me directly at 780.965.7029 if you need/want assistance.

Thanks and I hope to hear from you soon!!

Lucas

Anonymous

Registered
Dec 16, 2008
Hello,

Ashford realtor can help you to solved out your number of question. They will guide you, suggest you regarding real estate property.